Business Administrative Assistant internship
Are you a recent graduate looking for your next opportunity?
We are looking to take on an intern to work alongside our Managing Director in a business administrative role.
The internship is approximately three months full-time, or a maximum of six months working part-time, at our site in Northampton, England.
Responsibilities will include elements of research and driving small projects for quick wins across departments, and duties include:
• Planning and organising documentation.
• Contacting others; internal departments, external suppliers, and contractors.
• Following up on assigned tasks.
Skills and experience
• Experience/familiarity with MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Pays attention to detail
The candidate must be educated to at least degree level, and graduated within the last five years.
A business degree (or similair) is desirable, but if you have another degree with experience or demonstrable transferable skills, your application will still be considered.
- Real-world business experience.
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry.
- Immediate start date.
- Free on-site parking.
- Good local public transport connections, with excellent foot and cycle pathways.
- Career progression opportunities.
Please note we do not welcome applications from agencies.
Please apply directly with the subject line: Business Administrative Internship [and your name] with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If you are successful with your application we will be in contact. Initial interviews will be conducted over the phone or virtually through a conferencing platform.